Are you a Senior Sales and IT professional looking for a challenging role in a competitive industry? Our client, a leader in computer hardware and software, helps organizations use technology to become more productive, competitive and successful. They are looking for a seasoned Technology Sales professional to fill the role of Sales Engineer, based out of Atlantic Canada (remote).
In this position, you will be responsible for working with our client’s customers and helping them integrate old and new technologies using a hybrid-cloud model focused on Microsoft and Cisco collaboration suites. A strong pre- and post-sales and Microsoft background is required to be successful in this role. This position interfaces with the Commercial Sales Team and is a very hands-on, collaborative position where you will put your knowledge and leadership skills to the test!
- Keeping up with industry trends, and providing insight on Microsoft and Cisco technologies to both internal stakeholders, and external customers.
- Presenting and hosting workshops, often for top tier executives.
- Driving sales by providing creative and business savvy sales solutions to customers.
- Preparing Statements of Work with work scope and deliverables
- Creating a road map of pre- and post-sales solutions for high level clients.
- Project costing and creating proposals.
- Other duties as required.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- 7-10 years relevant experience; including 4-6 years in a pre-sales capacity.
- A strong understanding of the commercial IT market for hardware and software relevant to end user productivity.
- Expert level knowledge of at least one or more of the following: Microsoft 365 (Office 365, Windows 10, EM+S, OneDrive, Exchange Online, Intune) Microsoft Teams Voice, Skype for Business, Microsoft Lync
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, and leadership skills.
- The ability to work independently and effectively self-manage.
As the successful candidate, you will receive a strong financial package that includes a base salary, commissions, full benefits, bonuses, etc.
For additional details, please contact Erica MacDonald at Summit Search Group directly: [email protected]
*Please note that only those candidates who fulfill the requirements will receive a response. Thanks, Erica*
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.