Our client in the Storage Solutions industry is a solutions-driven, customer-focused provider of material handling, storage, and automated systems solutions. The Sales Coordinator is a critical member of a national team, which supports the goals and contributes to the success of the sales department. You are the backbone of the department’s success, in which you would be facilitating install workflow for the Delta office and managing install costs from start to finish. The Install/Sales Coordinator will schedule and coordinate installs, rent equipment, review and process invoices and ensure observance to Health and Safety policies.
- Schedules and coordinates installations with sub-contractor, warehouse, and customer
Ensures work is done safely and in accordance with WorkSafeBC, and the company’s safety policy, procedures, and safe work practices.
- Ensures all contractors tickets and insurance is up to date.
- Maintains all safety and job-related paperwork.
- Ensures adherence to customer’s policies and procedures while installations taking place.
- Monitors sub-contractors and ensures that the company’s installation targets are met
- Ensures sub-contractors are provided with all the accurate information to complete install.
- Assists sales in obtaining quotes.
- Coordinates and documents projects and activities in conjunction with Designers/Project Managers
- Manages deliveries for installs, change orders, short shipment, and returns.
- Ensures correct install costs applied to orders by reviewing and processing sub-contractor and
- equipment invoices.
- Conducts quarterly business reviews with all sub-contractors to ensure projects are finishing on-
- time and on budget.
- Ensures service levels are adhered to by all sub-contractors.
- Monitors and receive all project inspection reports / sign-off
- Conducts satisfaction calls with customers during all stages of the project. o Assists with overflow from SCC as required.
Job Requirements & Qualifications:
- College or university degree or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years administrative experience, experience in a storage solutions environment is plus
- High proficiency in MS Office to organize and analyze data, experience in the use of JDE is a plus
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure while remaining organized, detail oriented and focused in a fast-paced environment.
Benefits & Compensation:
- Strong, competitive base salary and commission structure
- Employee benefits program
- The opportunity to work with a growing company that promotes from within
- Great team environment and opportunity to collaborate
To apply, please submit your resume to this posting or email it directly to [email protected]
Please note that only those candidates who meet the criteria will be contacted.