RFID Sales Engineer
Our client is a leading Vancouver based technology company that is changing the way assets are located and secured. They are in growth mode and are hiring an experienced Sales Engineer. This role reports directly to the CEO and has a North America focus.
In this role you will partner with Sales to drive complex, multi-stakeholder deal cycles across industries to solve diverse mission-critical business problems. You will be responsible for building solutions that provide enterprise visibility and analytics solutions that transform clinical operations and workflow, compliance asset management, patient and staff safety for hospitals and health systems.
Simply, you will be responsible for technical sales support and system design activities relating to the promotion, sales and delivery of RFID based technology to the Healthcare and Industrial market.
Values You Bring
- You are excited by opportunity to roll up your sleeves and make an impact.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of our customers, colleagues, and the company.
- Excellent Communicator. You know what to say and when to say it.
- Ability to work under pressure with strong attention to detail.
- Plan and design layouts for Active RFID installations
- Assist with sales proposals and RFPs
- Conduct product demos and webinars
- Provide multi-level support and troubleshooting for Partner Channel
- Provide technical training for sales and Partner Channel
- Update internal CRM system
- Attend tradeshows & conferences as required
- Other duties and responsibilities as requested by the company
- Provide customer feedback and market requirements data to the R & D group on an ongoing basis
- Provide input in the definition of products and solutions
- Minimum 5 years work experience.
- Engineering Degree or Technologist Diploma.
- Knowledge of Wi-Fi, Ethernet, networking, and general RF principles preferred.
- Knowledge of Server Infrastructure principles preferred.
- Experience with RTLS products a plus.
- Experience in low voltage electrical system design and system integration is an asset advantage.
- Customer facing skills (public speaking, written communication, product demonstration face-to-face and remote).
- Technical writing and MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio) experience preferred.
- CRM experience.
- Work experience within the Healthcare Industry.
This role is currently remote due to the pandemic. This will be an office based role when appropriate
If this is a role that you feel you are HIGHLY QUALIFIED for, I want to speak with you ASAP. Please apply now or contact me directly at [email protected]
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
RFID Sales Engineer