Summit Search Group has partnered with a residential appraisal firm in Manitoba who is currently seeking a Residential Appraiser to add to their team. This opportunity involves the understanding of the real estate market and current market values, gathering and analyzing sales data, physically inspecting residential and commercial properties, and completing an appraisal report to conclude an opinion of value. While this is an office based role, time will be spent out of the office valuating residential properties, as well as researching the market.
The residential real estate appraisal industry is set up to take significant leaps forward in the coming years. If you enjoy real estate, analyzing trends, variety in your day this is a great time to consider a new career in real estate appraisal. This is a great opportunity for new graduates with a bachelor degree, or those professionals considering a new career.
Our client is a well-respected Manitoba-based firm who provides valuation and consulting services to financial institutions, tax assessment, insurance industry, legal firms, and independent businesses and consumers. They are very committed to providing timely, thorough and reliable valuation services. They offer an opportunity to:
- Join a growing and successful independent appraisal and resource consulting business that services clients throughout Manitoba
- Be a part of an organization with a top-notch reputation of providing high quality services with a quick turnaround.
- Learn from other great professionals.
- Be entrepreneurial, and have flexible scheduling.
- Work in a professional office environment
- Foundations of Real Estate Appraisal BUSI 330 towards your Canadian Residential Appraiser (CRA) designation.
- An undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience.
- Well-developed organizational, time management and project management skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work under tight timelines;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to develop relationships and work
- Precise attention to detail.
- A knack for technical writing and presentations.
- Valid Manitoba Driver’s License and a reliable vehicle;
- An interest in keeping up to date with the current housing market.
- A desire to dictate your own earning potential.
Compensation and Training: Our client offers a very competitive compensation package based upon a lucrative contractor fee split. With experience, this brings top earning potential.
If you are interested in a career as a real estate valuation expert, determining the value of land, houses, and larger residential properties, let’s connect. For more information, please contact Jessica Willis, at Summit Search Group at [email protected] in confidence.
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.