Submit your resume
Summit Search Group has been engaged to find a Regional Sales Manager that will be responsible for the overall coordination, functional management and leadership of sales activities within our client’s Commercial Division. The purpose of this role is to plan and implement sales activities to meet divisional targets for retention, growth and profitability
- Lead, mentor and motivate the sales team. A significant amount of time will be spent in the field.
- In coordination with the Director of Sales, establishes both market and target customer strategies for the Commercial Division.
- To directly manage and grow larger customer accounts.
- Coordinate marketing activities aligned with the sales organization’s goals.
- Maintain market awareness ensuring our competitive position within the company.
- In coordination with the General Manager create a sales plan by region and ensure monthly follow-ups to the plan.
- Negotiate contracts and tenders.
- Develop a strong relationship with key accounts to maintain a high level of service and loyalty.
- Work closely with operations and support functions to facilitate solutions for the customer.
- Recommend solutions that best fit customer requirements.
- Responsible for the establishment and achievement of annual sales objectives in coordination with the Director of Commercial Sales.
- Responsible for being the liaison with other department support groups such as credit, operations, marketing and legal.
- Works in conjunction with operations to prepare the budget and has bottom-line accountability for the Region.
- Work with the sales coordinator to ensure commissions are managed and paid accordingly.
Qualifications and Skills
- 5 years experience in a sales management or leadership role.
- Bachelor degree.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong understanding of negotiations and profitability analysis processes.
- A motivated self-starter, with good organizational skills.
- Ability to develop and implement programs.
- Strong computer skills.
- Up to 40% overnight travel during peak periods.
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license with a clean driver’s abstract.
- Ability to lead, mentor and motivate a team.
- Strong base salary between 120-130K
- Annual performance bonus that pays out an additional 20% or more
- Long-term incentive plan that pays out an additional 15% in company stock
- Very comprehensive employee benefits package
- Fully expensed company vehicle
- 4 weeks holiday
Are you the person they are looking for? Get in touch with me and apply now. Not ready to apply or have questions first? Send me an email in confidence and we can go through this opportunity in more detail. [email protected]
We thank all applicants, however only those under consideration and living in the Lower Mainland or Vancouver Island will be contacted.