Submit your resume
Regional Marketing Manager
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Regional Marketing Specialist at a well established and internationally known software company. This role will work in conjunction with the Corporate Marketing to execute marketing initiatives and strategy along with lead generation activities for the Americas.
You have a positive attitude, a tenacious work ethic and have marketed technical products to a highly technical audience.
Working in conjunction with Sales, Corporate marketing, and Product marketing, the Regional Marketing Specialist will be responsible for executing the Americas marketing initiatives and the marketing strategy for the region.
- Coordinate and execute marketing strategy for the Region, liaising between Product and Corporate Marketing teams.
- Responsible for executing regional campaigns and events.
- Designs and executes the methodology and approach
- Create and monitor customer feedback mechanisms
- Apply research strategies to increase focus and alignment of marketing campaigns
- Plan and execute trade shows and other customer events.
- Coordinate print advertisement within the region.
- Leverage marketing automation tools (Marketo) and CRM (Microsoft Dynamics) to monitor, analyze and represent campaign results to the business and continuously optimize campaigns based on feedback from internal stakeholders.
- Provide Quarterly Reports for Regional Marketing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and provide ongoing analysis on identifiable trends
- Manage content for regional website(s), social media, and digital marketing activities
- Coordinate regional campaigns that focus on the delivery of the BU Strategic Plan within the Region
- Travel in North America may be required from time to time
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelors or Diploma in Marketing, Business or equivalent required.
- Bonus points for candidates with engineering or CAD experience. MBA a plus.
- 5 years of marketing experience within a B2B environment in a software company is preferred.
- Pragmatic Marketing certification is a bonus.
- 2+ years’ experience working with CRM and Marketing Automation software.
- Understanding of how Google AdWords and Google Analytics contributes to demand generation
- Experience with project management and productivity collaboration tools (Asana, Wrike, Basecamp)
- Proven experience with social media tools such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. Proven experience launching new-to-the-world products.
- Strong business acumen with an ability to set goals, plan and manage projects and priorities
- Exceptional skills at planning, organizing, implementing and communicating integrated marketing plans across business lines and departments.
- Proven ability to manage and implement marketing plans that align with product lifecycles, and application of marketing strategies, tools, and understanding of CRM.