Our client, one of the largest Canadian owned & operated retail companies, is looking for an experienced and passionate individual to join their Edmonton team as a Regional Manager.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing your team while obtaining results. To be a successful Regional Manager in the Edmonton Area, you will need to be a motivator and mentor, someone who can guide your team and participate in their developmental success.
- Plan, communicate, and delegate key responsibilities and practices to store teams to ensure smooth flow of operations.
- Review store environments and key business indicators to identify problems, concerns, and opportunities for improvement to achieve results
- Implement plans to support execution of regional and company initiatives
- Coach staff to develop and optimize their sales opportunities to meet targets.
- Ensuring administrative functions are carried out efficiently by supervising and leading your team of 16-20 staff across multiple locations.
- Keep up to date of the current and future competition in the market
- 5-7 years of experience in sales/operations management and training in retails sales, retail and customer service.
- Ability to lead a team environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven outstanding sales and customer service skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Flexibility to travel throughout your region
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record and access to a vehicle
50-60k base – 6k Car allowance – Mileage allowance – 25-30k bonus
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.