With multiple branches across Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba, our client is a North American industry leader and dependable equipment partner to their customers. By empowering and investing in their employees, they continue to build and maintain long-term relationships with the communities and businesses that they serve.
As a result of growth, we are currently in an active search for a Regional Aftermarket Manager overseeing the parts and service operations for seven branches in northern Alberta. This position will ideally be based out of Grande Prairie with travel throughout the region to the branches.
- Implement a branch business plan for the Parts & Service Departments in the region by helping to identify and evaluate all current and new business growth opportunities in both segments
- Execute actionable plans that improve Customer Satisfaction Index scores with deployment of targeted training and best practices in conjunction with training and development.
- Assist Service and Parts Managers in establishing key customer relationships with targeted contact management and on-site customer visits.
- Support Service Managers in identifying and leveraging key strategic accounts
- Ensure set productivity targets are met by motivating, organizing, and encouraging teamwork.
- Work closely to implement all marketing plans and to improve aftermarket share penetration. Responsible for dealer’s performance in accordance with established plans.
- Work with Service and Parts Managers to target new customers
- Ensure Managers have training and support and understanding of all Management functions and Standard Operating Procedures
- Outline responsibilities and expectations for Service and Parts Managers while holding them accountable. Provide feedback and coaching as necessary
- Provide individual branch Parts/Service/AOS needs assessment, develop action plan with individual Service/Parts managers and achieve measurable business results
- Liaise with other Regional Managers for optimal branch performance and to foster teamwork with company Aftermarket departments.
- Strong knowledge of technical aspects of service and parts operations is important
- Leadership and mentorship of individuals to ensure appropriate staffing, training, and employee development.
- Superior written communication skills (proposals, presentations, customer experience reviews).
- Strong and proven Project and Time Management skills.
- Ability to effectively work under tight deadlines and manage projects independently
- Strong organizational skills and keen to attention and detail
- Strong computer skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Journeyman ticket in Agriculture or Heavy Equipment Technician an asset
- Proven experience managing multi-branch/multi-disciplined business groups is preferred
- Strong understanding of: Labour rate pricing, shop supply pricing, service market potential, service marketing activities, recovery rate, parts department pricing & matrix, loss sales reports, inventory valuation, inventory control, asset turnover
- Grande Prairie, AB
RemunerationRemuneration for this position will consist of a base salary between $110-120K, very competitive bonus program, company vehicle, full expenses, benefits including health and dental coverage and RRSP.
- Grande Prairie, AB