Summit Search Group is growing! With 8 offices across Canada and a very healthy and diverse clientele, we are looking for a Recruitment Coordinator in our Ottawa office. This role will appeal to a creative recruiter/researcher looking to take the next step in their career.
What you should expect:
• Develop working knowledge of each client account, attend various types of client meetings including search “kick-off” and in-person search progress updates
• Assist with candidate recruitment and selection, coordination of interviewing, assessment and profiling
• Coordinate full-cycle recruiting from initial in-take and job posting to resume reviews all the way through to the final on-site interview and onboarding
• Pre-screen candidates for their technical & behavioral skills and conduct reference checks
• HR administrative tasks (complete reference checks, criminal checks, process employee ID cards)
• Project management from beginning to end; assessing client requirements, sourcing candidates, management of processes
• Conduct research on industries, companies, associations, and other groups to identify potential candidates
• Source candidates of specific skill profiles by using standard and creative search techniques
What you should bring:
• Recruitment / Research industry experience an asset
• Post secondary degree required
• Bilingualist, French and English, an asset
• Tenacious, ability to dig for results
• Strong ability to nurture and work with applicants and clients through the search process
• Self managed, goal oriented and passionate about winning
• Strong computer skills, Internet savvy
• Serious multi-tasking skills; able to thrive in a fast paced demanding environment while managing multiple projects with constantly changing priorities
• Extremely strong oral and written communication skills
We have a lot to offer the selected candidate including a great team of overachievers to work with and the ability to work from home. Please forward resumes to Kyle Provost at Summit Search Group [email protected]
Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.