Summit Search Group is a national recruitment and talent acquisition firm that specializes in placing top talent in sales, operations, and management roles with local, regional, and national organizations in a variety of industry sectors. Established in Calgary in 2000, SSG has grown to include 8 branch offices across Canada. Our Calgary office is growing, and we are looking for a dynamic and innovative sales focused recruitment professional to join our team.
As a Recruitment Consultant you are responsible for matching top caliber candidates with the industry leading organizations that we represent. You will work closely on behalf of both your candidates and your clients, building strong relationships, gaining a solid understanding of their needs, and ultimately negotiating win/win solutions for all.
- Achieve personal sales quotas by identifying new clients and expanding business opportunities with existing customers
- Build relationships with key decision makers to build industry knowledge, referral networks, and sales leads
- Develop a solid understanding of what companies do, who their competitors are, their work culture, and their hiring profile
- Headhunt top candidates with the specific skills and experience to match your open jobs
- Interview and effectively evaluate candidate’s strengths compared with your client’s requirements and present a recommended shortlist for hire
- Use a thorough needs analysis selling approach to manage the interview process and close deals
- Negotiate job offers and terms of employment and complete the search process through to hire
If you possess a strong sales track record in recruitment coupled with a high energy, competitive personality and you want to work hard and be compensated for your success, then we want to talk with you. This is a fast-paced position that offers variety with opportunity for financial and professional growth. We are an entrepreneurial organization that loves to reward talent and results – ask any of our top performers! Confidential resumes may be sent to [email protected].