Our client is Western Canada’s premier kitchen manufacturer. They are experiencing unprecedented growth currently and are looking for a Purchasing Coordinator. This role has growth opportunities and could become a management level position.
This role is suited towards someone with experience in:
- Kitchen/Bathroom manufacturing
- Management and supervision of a purchasing department
- Completion of secondary school.
- Courses in production and inventory management is an asset.
- Ability to operate a computerized inventory system (Visual MRP)
- Ability to accurately calculate, post and correct the supply of materials.
- Strong knowledge of payment regulations and fair credit practices.
- Must possess a high level of moral judgment for handling confidential information and monetary transactions.
- Strong diplomatic, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 365 software and excel spreadsheet programs and applications.
- Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude.
- Sound analytical thinking, planning, prioritization, and execution skills.
- Excellent teamwork and team building skills.
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing in English.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with other departments, and key business partners.
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills.
If this is a role that you feel you are HIGHLY QUALIFIED for, I want to speak with you ASAP. Please apply now or contact me directly at [email protected]