Submit your resume
Public Sector Account Executive
Our client is one of Canada’s leading Information Technology companies. Due to growth in BC they’re adding a Public Sector Account Executive to their Victoria, BC Team. Canadian business have been relying on our client for almost 50 years to deliver technology solutions and world class support. They’re a leader in Digital Transformation and are trusted by 1000+ clients to deliver leading edge technological solutions.
You are a driven self-motivated slayer of quotas. Never willing to settle for the mundane you have built a strong reputation with your clients by focusing on business objectives and outcomes. Your success has been a result of your sharp relationship building skills and your ability to land and expand within top level accounts in British Columbia.
What makes you stand out
- Excellent record of driving revenue within accounts and surpassing company financial goals
- Your ability to identify and reach decision makers and key influencers.
- Relationship Building skills (C-level; Director, VP) within existing client accounts and new prospect organizations
- Your ability to qualify and close large complex IT consulting opportunities.
- Effective questioning, probing and listening that informs and leads to implementable actions and activities leading to a successful sales cycle
- Ability to connect business outcomes to implementable IT Projects.
- University degree (completed)
- 5+ C
- Proven track record in the IT industry selling solutions with a verifiable record of over-achievement.
- Strong network in BC Government and/or Crown Corps.
- Formal sales training is considered a plus (CCS, Miller Heiman, Challenger, TAS)
For additional details, please contact Kelly Lynch at Summit Search Group directly: [email protected]
Please note that only those candidates who fulfill the requirements will receive a response.
Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from all candidates regardless of ethnicity, race, religious beliefs, disability, age, gender identity, or sexual orientation. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.