Our client, a real estate development company specializing in commercial/residential space, is looking to add a Property Manager to their team in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
Your objective is to oversee and contribute to the overall success of the organization by providing high-level support and experience to our clients’ tenants and clientele.
Key responsibilities include:
- Conduct routine on-site inspections and report to Head Office
- Monitor and supervise contracted and purchase ordered services and repairs
- Manage and supervise construction of tenant improvements and Landlord`s work for tenants
- Supervise move in and move out of tenants and delivery of premises
- Be first line liaison for tenant’s building issues
- Provide emergency response relative to tenant & building situations and conditions
- Manage and coordinate sub-trades, including the bid process with the sub-trades (i.e. service contracts, maintenance / repairs, tenant fit-ups)
- Ensure that the winter maintenance (snow & ice removal) and spring/summer maintenance (roof inspections, landscaping, parking lot maintenance, sweeping, signage, sewer drains) are performed according to contract.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in property management
- Experience using Yardi Software
- Able to identify any upcoming issues, assess work to be done, verify quotes
- Has contacts with various sub-contractors
- Must have a valid drivers’ license and vehicle
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite
This is a great opportunity to lead capital projects, work with a great team, learn from experts, and enjoy a rewarding career. To learn more or apply please contact Matt Erhard, Summit Search Group at (204) 926-8896 or [email protected]
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.