Submit your resume
Our client, a producer of oil and natural gas, is looking for a Production Engineer to join their growing team in Calgary.
The successful candidate will be expected to develop effective working relationships with diverse groups within the company and work collaboratively with third parties to achieve results.
- Review current production rates and downtime and communicate with the field regarding well, facility and cost performance.
- Detail well reviews with a focus on maintaining base production rate and reducing operating costs.
- Well evaluations including log interpretation, decline analysis, and stimulation recommendation.
- Provide technical support to optimize wells, facilities, and infrastructure, identifying and recommending opportunities to enhance well productivity, equipment reliability, and equipment utilization, reduce operating expenses and apply innovative and cost-effective plans.
- Production operation evaluations including pipeline modelling, compression optimization, oil and gas treating and processing, metering and measurement.
- Provide budgetary and AFE quality cost estimates for production, facilities and pipeline projects.
- Maintain effective communication with team members, stakeholders and field operations.
- Procure equipment and materials.
- 7-10+ years’ experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Previous well and pipeline optimization experience.
- Professional Engineering designation with APEGA or ASET.
- Experience with FastPiper software would be considered an asset.
- Self-motivated and energetic, proven ability to collaborate with team members.
- Ability to be decisive, and safely and efficiently execute projects.
Remuneration for this role consists of a competitive base salary, a great benefit package, RSP matching and growth opportunities.
Summit Search Group has a strong commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion. We strive for continuous development, modeling, inclusive behaviors and proactively managing bias throughout our process.