Pitura Seeds is Western Canada’s largest family owned pedigreed seed processing facility. With a rich 100 year history spanning three generations, the company is proud to grow and contract tens of thousands of acres of top quality pulses, cereals and oilseeds on a yearly basis. Located only 25 minutes south of Winnipeg, they are considered one of Manitoba’s fastest growing companies.
On their behalf, we seek to hire an experienced Production Assistant to join their team. If you possess a high attention to detail and want to contribute to Western Canada’s largest pedigreed seed processing facility, then we’d love to speak with you.
Reporting directly to the Production Manager, responsibilities would include:
- Operation of two state of the art seed cleaning facilities.
- Movement of grain with semitrailers at their location and pickup delivery from other seed plants in Manitoba
- Seed plant equipment repair and maintenance
- Treating seed and servicing customers as they pick up their seed
- Field and equipment operations
- Class 1 licence would be an asset
- Mechanically inclined
- Ability to work independently or as part of the team
- Strong organization skills
If you are looking for a meaningful career with a company who maintains family values and celebrates success, then we would love hear from you. Please contact Gail Eckert, Summit Search Group at [email protected] or call 204-981-9839