Submit your resume
Pitura Seeds is Western Canada’s largest family-owned pedigreed seed processing facility. With a rich 100-year history spanning three generations, the company is proud to grow and contract tens of thousands of acres of top-quality pulses, cereals, and oilseeds on a yearly basis. Located only 25-minutes south of Winnipeg, they are considered one of Manitoba’s fastest growing companies. On their behalf, we seek to hire an experienced Production Assistant to join their team.
- Assist on the daily operation of their two state of the art seed cleaning facilities.
- Coordinate and complete the movement of grain with semitrailers at their location and pickup delivery from other seed plants in Manitoba.
- Working with other related staff, assist on the maintenance and repair of speed plant equipment.
- Treating seed and servicing customers as they pick up their seed.
- Field and equipment operations.
- 2+ years working in a similar role and responsibilities.
- Class 1 license an asset.
- Mechanically inclined.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a high-functioning team.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
Summit Search Group has a strong commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion. We strive for continuous development, modeling, inclusive behaviors and proactively managing bias throughout our process.