Submit your resume
Our client, A leading National pharmaceutical organization has partner with Summit Search Group in the search for a Pharmacy Analyst. The Pharmacy Analyst provides technical, analytical, and procedural support to the pharmacy program.
- Provide analysis and summary of pharmacy vendor provider registration, monitoring, tracking, and reporting on compliance to the provincial, federal and industry regulations in addition to the relevant program polices and guidelines.
- Support the annual Vendor Request for Proposal (RFP) process and maintain the vendor response database
- Provide analysis and insight on data collected through the RFP process
- Supports accounting through the monthly & quarterly reconciliation process
- Collaborate with cross functional teams
- Prepare quarterly & annual data on Pharmacy Vendor(s) performance against key indicators
- Post Secondary Education in a data Science or Business
- Advance skills in Excel pivot tables required
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities and tight deadlines
- Superior oral communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Familiarity with the pharmaceutical industry & pricing models would be an asset
For additional details, please contact Kelly Lynch at Summit Search Group directly: kelly[email protected]
Please note that only those candidates who fulfill the requirements will receive a response.
Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from all candidates regardless of ethnicity, race, religious beliefs, disability, age, gender identity, or sexual orientation. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.