Submit your resume
Pharmacist/Pharmacy Manager – West Central Saskatchewan – $135K plus bonus
- Paid relocation
- Free living accommodations provided if desired
- Dispensary hours Mon-Fri 9-5pm
- Paid professional fees and licensing (must qualify to be licensed in Saskatchewan)
Calling all Pharmacists… if you are building your career, or ready to take the next step in your career and want a more relaxing professional pace with better work-life balance and the opportunity to relocate or to commute to a charming town in West Central Saskatchewan, then let’s talk.
Our client has been independently owned and operated for over 50 years and run by local pharmacists who pride themselves on keeping their community healthy through offering personalized care and service. You are responsible for developing the strategic plan and overseeing the daily operations of the Dispensary working closely with the Front Store Manager. In this leadership role, you will:
- Oversee and monitor the budget, people resources and inventory within the pharmacy.
- Develop, implement, and maintain policies and procedures that comply with legislation, bylaws and regulations, as well as accrediting body standards.
- Provide leadership, guidance and mentorship to the pharmacy team.
- Provide patient focused services and professional advice/counselling on prescriptions and over-the-counter medications, and health related issues to patients.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with health care professionals in the community to ensure optimal patient care.
- Develop, monitor, and report on key performance indicators (KPIs) and identify areas for improvement.
If you are passionate about developing your pharmacy career and you embrace the charm and comforts of small-town living at its best, this is an entrepreneurial opportunity to manage and continue building on the long-standing success of an independent retail pharmacy. Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills are important along with an honest, trustworthy, results-oriented personality – you strive to the be the best at what you do. You believe in building relationships and collaborating to deliver quality health solutions and you recognize the value that different perspectives bring to meet shared objectives.
Qualified candidates possess a Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy (B.Sc.Phm), or a Doctorate in Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) with injection certification and current licensure with good standing with a provincial College of Pharmacists. Compensation includes $70.00/hour (@37.5 hours/week) and a performance bonus plan, health benefits, 3 weeks vacation, paid professional fees and licensing, and paid relocation with free living accommodations provided if desired.
Please send your resume to [email protected] for an interview.
- Multiple cities
RemunerationCompensation includes $70.00/hour (@37.5 hours/week) and a performance bonus plan, health benefits, 3 weeks vacation, paid professional fees and licensing, and paid relocation with free living accommodations provided if desired.
- Multiple cities