Submit your resume
Pharmaceutical Sales – Primary Care
Our global pharmaceutical client develops and markets a range of RxD products in multiple therapeutic areas. They are committed to continuing to develop innovative products and healthcare solutions with the goal of advancing global health for patients and for healthcare providers. They offer a progressive and exciting workplace with opportunities for growth and advancement personally and professionally.
In this role you will:
- Build and execute your sales plan to meet or exceed sales goals promoting your portfolio of products and educating clinics to create positive outcomes for patients
- Manage relationships at the GP clinic level sharing product information with physicians, pharmacists and hospital influencers to uncover needs and develop solutions
- Partner with your sales team and colleagues within the regional business unit
- Share field insights with your team and head office partners to improve work and accelerate the market position
- Analyze, plan and implement activities to drive business success in your territory such as sales events, expense management and investments in continuous education projects
Qualified candidates possess a university degree in Science or Business with sales experience in the pharmaceutical industry and a track record and network of relationships with the primary care community. Compensation is dependent on experience including a salary of $90-100K plus bonus, company car, gas card, travel expenses and health benefits.
Please send your resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Summit Search Group has a strong commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion. We strive for continuous development, modeling, inclusive behaviors and proactively managing bias throughout our process.