Submit your resume
Summit Search Group is currently recruiting a People and Culture Manager to be part of driving and supporting our clients growing team. In this role, you’ll interface with senior leaders in guiding the continued development of the company’s employee experience. Our client wants you to have worked in a culture driven by core values, having passion for employee experience and feel excited to help accelerate business results through effective people programs. While fully supported, this role is an in-house solo SUPERSTAR. This means you enjoy the variety of working in all areas of people and culture. You’re known to develop people programs with excellent implementation and are a reliable and trusted partner for people leaders. If you’re passionate about people, and technology solutions, then we would love to hear from you!
- Develop, implement, and monitor creative and engaging People and Culture programs, initiatives, and practices that support the attraction, enablement and retention of employees.
- Work closely with leadership and management to create effective internal communication strategies in support of a valued employee experience.
- Proactively support leaders on how to grow and develop themselves and their team members in an evolving and creative hybrid culture.
- Deliver anecdotal and analytical insights from People & Culture metrics that help drive business success.
- Provide advice, support and coaching in all P&C areas to employees and managers in all HR areas including talent acquisition, performance management, training and development, policy and procedure, employee relations, reward and recognition.
- Develop attractive, cost-effective compensation and benefits packages by maintaining awareness of the industry trends, tracking compensation surveys, and conducting analysis.
- Demonstrated progressive, hands-on People and Culture experience including building and implementing effective people programs.
- Success in maintaining an inclusive and collaborative culture within a hybrid workforce.
- Experience directly supporting senior leaders, influencing leaders to make better people decisions that increase productivity and achieve business results.
- Ability to manage difficult conversations and situations professionally and with high integrity.
Summit Search Group has a strong commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion. We strive for continuous development, modeling, inclusive behaviors and proactively managing bias throughout our process.