Submit your resume
Outside Sales Representative –
Summit Search Group has partnered with an international leader in the garment and facility services industry. This company is a veteran in its industry, they are recognized for their integrity by upholding core company values, continuous growth, and development.
Company information –
Our client currently employs 14,000 team member who serve over 300,000 customers located throughout Canada, the U.S, and Europe. They are currently searching for an Outside Sales Representative to join their team in Edmonton. This opportunity with our client offers sales training, career mobility, and many other tools and programs while maintain a diverse and fun family culture.
As an Outside Sales Representative, you will be provided with the following:
- Competitive base salary
- Uncapped monthly commissions and bonus
- Protected territory
- Industry leading sales training
- Cell phone reimbursement and car allowance
- Work-life balance (no nights or weekends)
- Full range of benefits including RRSP + company match and profit sharing; vision, dental, health, and life insurance; tuition reimbursement; and more
Your role with the Company:
Our client is currently seeking a self motivated and driven individual to join their team as an Outside Sales Representative to increase new account sales in a few specific regions in Edmonton. You will be responsible for cultivating new sales opportunities and following up on leads to ensure year over year growth of revenue.
- Main responsibilities:
- Acquire new business accounts in the targeted area
- Develop sales strategies and maintain high productivity levels
- Conduct presentation meetings with potential clients as needed
- Negotiate sales contracts and oversee new account installations
- Candidate Profile:
- Expertise in outside business-to-business sales experience
- Holder of a high school diploma, bachelor’s degrees preferred
- Exceptional communication, negotiation, and time management skills
- Proficiency with computer, Microsoft Office Suite, internet, and CRM
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
Full benefits package that includes: Employee Assistance Program (EAP), disability coverage, vacation, sick time, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, 30% employee discounts, and more!
For a more detailed and confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Mariah Beahen today at [email protected]. For other exciting opportunities, please visit out website www.summitseatchgroup.com.