With over 60 years of industry experience, Our client has 26 stocking branches located across Western Canada spanning Victoria, British Columbia, to Thunder Bay, Ontario. With over 275,000 sq. ft of inventory, their priority is to have the breadth and depth that their customers need in stock. They leverage their multi-channel distribution network and their powerful logistics to optimize the supply chain, offer competitive prices and deliver innovative solutions to our customers.
They are looking for an Outside Sales Representative responsible for generating sales with existing customers and developing opportunities with new customers within the assigned territory.
- Scheduling appointments and visiting existing customers to review product needs and determining other opportunities
- Providing product quotes as required
- Organizing and attending joint sales calls with vendors
- Opening new accounts
- Continuously updating customers on product changes and modifications
- Providing solutions to customers’ problems
- Attending Trade Shows and Conferences (if applicable)
- Product introduction of new releases
- Liaising between customers and the company for up-to-date status of service, pricing and new product release launches
- Preparing reports for marketing and sales and keeping expense accounts
- Performing maintenance and updating of customers’ accounts including contact names for future sales
- Keeping up to date on new products, services, procedures and tools by attending training and departmental meetings
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-3 years related experience
- High School Diploma required
- Post Secondary courses in Sales and/ or Marketing an asset
- Product knowledge or industry experience an asset
Are you the person they are looking for? Get in touch with me and apply now. Not ready to apply or have questions first? Send me an email in confidence and we can go through this opportunity in more detail. [email protected]
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.