Our client is one of Canada’s leading industrial distribution companies and they like to say that they find solutions for the everyday stuff. They’re problem solvers. They’re an engaged team that works together, and for those that work there, they say they’re also like family.
The Outside Sales Representative is responsible for the development of new and existing accounts, implementation of tactical plans, sales performance, gross margins, market share growth, profitability and value-added cost savings programs for their in-town territory.
- To represent the brand to customers and prospects.
- To profitably grow a book of business with both new and existing clientele.
- To identify their customer’s needs including an accurate selection of products, pricing, promotions and systems to meet those needs.
- To service their customers in an economical and systematic order of rotation, prospect for new accounts, analyze and organize activities in the territory.
- To introduce new products and demonstrate features and uses (delivery of seminars to develop customer awareness of company value-added strategies, cost reduction initiatives, and partnership concepts).
- To make joint calls to their manufacturer’s representatives, or internal sales specialists, to introduce new lines or demonstrate the effectiveness of existing products and services.
- Organization & reporting of sales activities to management through the use of a CRM platform
- Creation and presentation of value propositions to customers through the use of Stewardship Reports
- To attend sales meetings, branch meetings, industry shows or conventions as required
They are looking for sales professionals with customer service experience within an industrial or safety distribution environment. You will have solid product knowledge, strong computer skills and the ability to manage multiple projects effectively. A proven background in building solid relationships, an ability to interact with people at all levels and a pre-disposition to teamwork and excellent customer service are required.
If you are eager to take on a new challenge and you strive for personal and professional development by taking on new training opportunities, then please read on to discover what our client has to offer you:
What’s it like working with our client? Upon joining their team, you will become part of a supportive, family-oriented culture where you will be led by a president who fully believes in having an open-door policy. Your suggestions will be heard, and your hard work will be rewarded. Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to increasing diversity in their workforce. They welcome applications from qualified persons in underrepresented ethnic, racial and cultural groups and from people with disabilities.
You will be paid a base salary between 60-65K and your total compensation will be in the range of 80-90K. A strong vehicle allowance + gas card, extended benefits, technology package and an RRSP contribution round out the compensation package.
Are you the person they are looking for? Get in touch with me and apply now. Not ready to apply or have questions first? Send me an email in confidence and we can go through this opportunity in more detail. [email protected]
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.