Our client is a leader in the wireless communications industry. They have been enjoying tremendous growth over the past number of years and now require the assistance of an experienced Operation Manager. The role is an exciting opportunity for an individual with operations and management experience to take the next step in their career and work with our clients retail and growing B2B, and IT teams. Reporting to senior management, this role acts as a liaison between retail/field teams and the head office support staff. This role will require a very hands-on approach to quickly deal with urgent issues and deliver solutions to the field and head office.
- Drive results and make decisions based on data
- Excellent in interpreting reports, coaching, and feedback
- Excellent people management and team-building skills
- Work in partnership with Rogers dealer business manager
- Operational Audits in Stores
- Hiring and onboarding new hires and training coaching within both the Retail and B2B teams
- Developing and following up on new processes and procedures
- Working with various vendors to launch incentives and drive sales
- Maintaining & Innovating systems used by the Retail & B2B teams
- Creating reports and presentations for reviews and meetings
- Other tasks as assigned by the director & ownership group. Reporting (Excel and Powerpoint)
Our Ideal Candidate will have the following:
- 5+ Years Retail or Sales management experience
- 4+ Years of wireless and solution selling experience with an exceptional track record
- 3+ Years of experience in managing the team’s performance, productivity, targets
- Should have experience in handling a team of 10+ people.
- Can work with a diverse workforce and adopt new business technologies
- Evaluate performance with key metrics and share feedback
- Managing escalations related to people, policies and processes
- Establish and expand relationships with key individuals.
- A desire to succeed and lead teams to deliver results
- The will to win, Positive attitude, Looking for growth and exposure
- College or University Experience is an Asset, but Not Required.
- A Valid Driver’s License is a Requirement
- Fluency in English is required, other languages an asset.
- Must be willing to travel as needed (Lower Mainland and Vancouver Island)