Submit your resume
Summit Search Group has partnered with a local non-profit organization in Winnipeg, Manitoba on the recruitment of their next Office Manager. Reporting to the Executive Director, the Office Manager is a highly organized and proactive individual who will oversee the daily operations of the office and ensure its smooth functioning. The ideal candidate will possess exceptional communication, leadership, and multi-tasking skills, along with a strong attention to detail. The Office Manager plays a pivotal role in maintaining a productive and welcoming work environment for all staff and the public.
- Supervise and coordinate administrative tasks, including office supplies, procurement, vendor management and maintenance services.
- Develop and implement efficient office systems and procedures to enhance productivity and workflow.
- Ensure the office-space is well maintained, clean, and organized for optimal functionality.
- Oversee office equipment and technology, coordinating on any repairs and upgrades.
- Facilitate effective communication within the office by relaying relevant information and announcement to necessary individuals.
- Assist in coordination of permit and maintenance programs.
- Ensure all work orders are performed by maintenance staff and communicated in accordance with the standards of the organization.
- Complete accounting duties including the processing of cheques, payroll, receipts, statistics, and preparation of deposits.
- Maintain office information by correctly inputting data as it relates to rights transfers, purchase, and sales.
- 2+ years’ experience in Office Administration.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications such as SharePoint, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Summit Search Group has a strong commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion. We strive for continuous development, modeling, inclusive behaviors and proactively managing bias throughout our process.