Submit your resume
Office Administrator –
Our client, Western Canada’s leader in Flooring and Athletic Equipment, is currently searching for an Office Administrator to join their growing team. As a trail blazer in the industry, our client offers one stop shop turnkey gym flooring and equipment solutions including full installation, and maintenance.
As the Office Administrator & Project Coordinator, your main focus will be the organization and efficiency of daily office operations. From scheduling projects, to communicating between sales and operations teams, you will be responsible for completing multi-level tasks in a professional and timely manner.
- Manage the reception area and staff to ensure effective communication both internally and externally
- Acting as a liaison with customers and sales department to coordinate and schedule
- Invoicing to ensure monthly budget and targets are met, and payroll
- Supervise the maintenance of office areas, equipment, and facilities
- Purchase Orders
- Oversee Safety Compliance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Previous coordination experience would be considered an asset
For immediate consideration for this role submit your resume to [email protected]. For other exciting opportunities, explore our Job Board at www.summitsearchgroup.com