Submit your resume
National Account Manager-Industrial Distribution
Our client, an industry leader in the distribution of safety products and MRO services, is currently looking for a National Account Manager to join their growing team. In this role you be will responsible for the overall growth and profitability of the National accounts.
- Develop strategy and work with senior and local management to execute growth in new assigned territories
- Drive client interaction and assist the sales force in closing inside and outside sales opportunities
- Design, document, and lead the account site selling and sales management activities via the local branch and team
- Develop supplier plans to assure profitability, strong client relations, and activity within account site and corporate offices
- Manage and aim to exceed quarterly and annual business and develop through Business reviews
- Develop and execute the annual account business plans and budget / forecasts
- Post-Secondary education is an asset
- Proven track record of managing and growing key accounts
- Minimum 5-7 years of related experience, experience within the industrial sector or industrial distribution is an asset
- 30-40% travel is required throughout Alberta
Remuneration for this role consists of a very lucrative base plus bonus, car allowance, great benefit package, RSP matching and incredible growth potential.