About Our Client:
Our client is the global leader in selling, marketing, and distributing food products.
This role plays a key role in supporting administratively a broad range of roles and functions within the merchandising team.
- Processing of all new listings
- Coordination of all product updates through MDM (Master Data Management)
- Intercompany order coordination and placement
- Assist planners with PO confirmations and past due PO follow ups
- Pricing portal administration support
- Uploading all vendor cost changes
- Manage Product Advisory Committee (PAC) lists/requests and 30/60/90 lists
- Maintains all automatic reporting including allocations, actual/market cost variances, demand on hand, new & changed listings, special orders
- CDC/3D tracking reports
- Various Cognos reporting as required
- Towel Dispenser loan agreements and chemical dispenser rental summary reports
- Generates quarterly fill rate reporting and exemption compilations
- Reporting and documentation compilation for product samples
- Vendor item maintenance support
- Product complaints coordination
- Maintains all inventory vendor and broker contact information
- Cash and Carry billing where applicable
- General administrative duties
- Is willing to work safely with minimal environmental impact and understands the importance of reporting all hazards, incidents, and environmental spills immediately to their supervisor.
- Understands that they play an integral role in their own safety and that of their colleagues and is willing to speak out when hazards are present.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of tools required – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook.
Education and Experience:
- 1-2 years experience in an administrative/clerical role required
- Experience in supply chain industry preferred, foodservice experience is an asset
- Minimum high school diploma required.
- Bilingual (French/English)
To apply, please send a resume to Jessica Alcock: [email protected]
Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.