Submit your resume
About Our Client
Our client is a leading provider of general project management and mechanical services. Their professional teams work throughout the Lower Mainland providing advanced building solutions and general project management in the areas of ICI new construction, TI projects, commercial and residential service, maintenance and installations. Celebrating more than 20 years in business, they have built a successful and reputable brand through reliable service, quality workmanship, and a commitment to customer satisfaction.
They are experiencing unprecedented growth and looking for a Mechanical Project Manager to join their team.
- Manage projects and effectively influence, negotiate, and communicate with internal and external stakeholders including owners, architects, engineers, subcontractors, suppliers, and project team members
- Execute projects throughout various stages including feasibility studies, preliminary design, detailed design, construction, commissioning, and closeout
- Establish and maintain project schedules and budgets, and manage overall project delivery
- Ensure contractor compliance of life safety/OSHA requirements is met on all job sites to minimize risk
- Manage submittal process, change order negotiations, and contract compliance
- Establish effective relationships and strive for a collaborative team environment with coworkers
Qualifications & Requirements
- Minimum 3 years experience as a project manager
- Must have experience in industrial, commercial, and institutional (ICI) new construction
- Proficient knowledge of Procore
- Ability to manage projects with a $3 million value or higher
- Ability to interpret blueprints, specifications, inspection reports etc.
- Proficient knowledge of construction site processes, especially large institutional new construction
- Good general knowledge of all Plumbing and Heating including knowledge of the most recent BC Plumbing Code
- Possess a clean driving record and valid Driver’s License and can pass a criminal record check
What’s in it for you
- A thriving organization that has a great reputation in their industry
- Strong camaraderie at all levels throughout the company
- Maximum support for the PM and minimal politics
- Realistic career advancement opportunities
- Base salary between 95-110K
- Divisional incentive plan bonuses
- Extended health benefits and RRSP matching
Are you the person they are looking for? Get in touch with me and apply now. Not ready to apply or have questions first? Send me an email in confidence and we can go through this opportunity in more detail. [email protected]
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration and living in the Lower Mainland will be contacted.