Submit your resume
Summit Search Group has been retained by Metric Marketing on the recruitment of their newest Product Marketing Manager. Metric Marketing is a highly creative, digitally focused marketing agency headquartered in Winnipeg, Canada with a full staff of 40+ creative, digital, and marketing professionals. Metric develops modern marketing and advertising solutions with specialization in private and independent school sector in North America.
The Marketing Strategist will conduct market research and develop strategies for brands and campaigns by crafting copy, building buyer legends and customer journeys, editing, proofreading and more. The successful candidate will collaborate with internal teams and clients from across North America and beyond.
- Work alongside senior team members to develop strategies for brands and campaigns – including strategic planning, idea generations, content planning/development, testing and optimization and reporting/analysis.
- Conduct formal and Informal research – such as surveys, interviews, and analyzing data metrics.
- Participate in idea generation for campaign concepts.
- Write content for websites, blog, case studies, digital campaigns and more.
- Present work to internal teams and clients.
- Support QA for projects in their final stages of development (including editing and proofreading).
- Completed a relevant post-secondary program in business, marketing, and/or creative communications.
- 3+ years experience developing brand and marketing strategies, generating creative ideas, writing professional/B2B content, conduct market research.
- Comfortable navigating marketing measurement and analytics tools – Google Analytics to draw insights.
- Experience using market research tools like Meltwater and Survey Monkey.
- Experience working with or for private/Independent school in a marketing or admissions role would be an asset.
Summit Search Group has a strong commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion. We strive for continuous development, modeling, inclusive behaviors and proactively managing bias throughout our process.