Marketing Project Coordinator
Are you a marketing professional who is excited about using your skills to help grow a variety of businesses? As a Project Coordinator, you will play a key role in communications, asset and timeline management, and elevating the client experience. The successful candidate will actively take part in project management and coordination and support company growth by meeting both client and business targets. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who enjoys marketing project coordination, marketing production and being a key liaison between external and internal clients.
We are looking for someone who takes deep personal accountability for their work, has a passion for excellence, and understands the importance of delivering value and building strong relationships with clients and their team. Simply put, if you’re bright, driven and looking for a challenge, this is the place to be.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Effectively and consistently maintain client management and project management systems.
- Implement client initiatives, collaborate with clients to establish goals, timelines and budget.
- Effectively track, report and regulate client feedback, business development, and results.
- Support in set-up and organization
- Manage the details of projects and client relationships, including correspondence and ensuring continued progress of client workflow.
- Responsible for ensuring profitability of accounts, assisting with the creation and execution of campaigns and the development of team in relation to client interaction.
- Create and set expectations for production deliverables through creative briefs, call sheets, work plans and schedules.
- Research, gather and assemble background information and maintain files on client activities, their competitors and their industries.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Minimum 1-2 years of related experience in project coordination and planning.
- Experience in a marketing agency or a client-facing marketing or communications role.
- Excellent project management, time management, attention to detail and organizational skills.
- General understanding of advertising, communications, marketing and design.
- A passion to grow client relationships.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly PowerPoint and Excel.
We are looking for creative thinkers who are strong in project management and coordination. You will receive a base salary, bonus, flexible schedule and more!
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply directly to this posting with the most recent version of your resume. If you would like to speak with us regarding this position, please contact Matt Erhard at (204) 926-8896 or email [email protected] To learn more about our open positions, visit us at www.summitseasrchgroup.com
ABOUT SUMMIT SEARCH GROUP
Summit Search Group is a leading national professional recruitment firm committed to helping employers hire smart, qualified people to advance both the bottom line and individual career goals. Specializing in a wide variety of industries and recruitment verticals, Summit Search Group is passionate about matching exceptional talent with exciting new opportunities across Canada.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this position, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Marketing Project Coordinator