We have partnered with an incredible organization who creates moments, builds for freedom and mobility, and who is a leader in their field. To further allow them to share more of their story and continue to change lives, we are recruiting a Marketing Manager to join their dynamic team.
The Marketing Manager is a key team player, and is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the marketing department, including the tactical execution of content creation, design, and digital marketing. Does this sound like you? We’ll continue.
Who You Are:
You have a passion for creative design and contribute to a team environment that promotes good communication and efficiency. You enjoy being responsible for management, training, and regular collaboration with a Marketing Assistant. You strive to be part of a passionate leadership team and enjoy supporting strategic planning and corporate initiatives. You have a high attention to detail, enjoy collaborating with peers, and a desire to drive engagement / brand awareness. Friends and family would describe you as creative with a strong visual sense.
You bring a team-first approach, and have experience developing annual marketing plans and working within a budge. You have the creative ability to design for a wide spectrum of products including websites, traditional advertising, digital marketing, event/display POS, and marketing collateral. You are swift with social media platforms, and have a solid understanding of strategies and tactics to grow reach and create experiences. You are strategic and tactical, and enjoy being a part of the action.
- 5+ years of Marketing / Communications experience
- Experience in managing social media campaigns (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Developed critical thinking and problem-solving skills (adept at solving puzzles and enjoys complex scenarios)
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite programs (Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere)
- Excellent time management and prioritization abilities
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to build positive relationships
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Defined sense of diplomacy and sound judgement for decision-making
- Previous experience in a supervisory role is preferred
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Fast-paced environment that is growing with endless opportunities to learn and grow
- Group benefits plan including health, dental, and life insurance
- RRSP plan with company matching program
- Paid vacation, on-site parking, and casual dress
- Regular fun company events throughout the year
If this sounds up your alley, we would love to connect with you! For a full job description, and to express interest, please contact Jessica Willis ([email protected]) from Summit Search Group for more information.
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.