About our Client: Our client is a leading professional services firm with offices in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, etc.
As a member of the Canadian Marketing Team, the Marketing Manager will support the development and execution of a multi-channel marketing strategy. This role reports into the Chief Marketing Officer and is a great opportunity to be involved in many facets of the company’s marketing strategy.
- Collaborate with colleagues and vendor partners to create and promote thought leadership (text and video).
- Monitor and report on campaign performance using Pardot, LinkedIn, and Google analytics.
- Collaborate with the Global Marketing Team to execute global marketing campaigns in Canada.
- Engage with internal partners to help facilitate client events. This may include topic development, invitation management, logistical support, etc.
- Support public and media relations efforts, including writing press releases and liaising with PR resources.
- Identify ways to innovate marketing campaigns and processes. Contribute ideas for marketing and process innovation.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop or InDesign, Canva, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Desire to work collaboratively and provide outstanding customer service to internal clients
Education and Experience:
- At least 5 years of B2B marketing experience in a work environment
- Event management experience is an asset
- Salesforce experience is an asset
To apply, please send a resume to Aman Sodi at [email protected].
Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.