Submit your resume
Marketing and Events Manager
Time to take your exceptional leadership and marketing skills into an exciting company!
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a Marketing and Events Manager based in Halifax, Nova Scotia. The Marketing and Events Manager is responsible for building relationships with internal and external partners to create memorable brand experiences for customers. The Marketing and Events Manager will have strong communication and leadership skills as they will be managing a team. They must also have strong organizational and interpersonal skills, and the ability to think outside the box. Travel within Nova Scotia will be required.
- Identify and work with key events and people to develop partnerships and brand activations.
- Negotiate sponsorship contracts and build on existing community sponsorships programming.
- Lead by example with friendly, knowledgeable and professional presence at events and tastings.
- Supervise and manage full-time and part-time event staff and social media staff. Provide ongoing training and coaching to staff on events and tasting teams.
- Develop and implement meaningful and memorable brand experiences for our full brand portfolio.
- Create social media content to promote brand awareness, events and partnerships and drive meaningful engagements.
The Ideal Candidate Brings:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, commerce, marketing or PR/communications would be preferred.
- 3+ years of progressive experience including supervisory experience.
- Experience managing social content.
- Experience supervising and scheduling staff.
- Must be available for evening and weekend events when required.
Please note that only those candidates who fulfill the requirements will receive a response.
Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from all candidates regardless of ethnicity, race, religious beliefs, disability, age, gender identity, or sexual orientation. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.