Submit your resume
Summit Search Group is assisting their client within the O&G sector, in their search for a Marketing Analyst to join their Calgary team. The successful candidate will assist the team with analytical & settlement support to maintain and grow business profitably and engage with both internal and external stakeholders, including Operations, Finance and Accounting, as well as industry counterparties and formal industry groups.
- Monitor system flows, nominations and capacity changes on various natural gas pipeline systems and communicate scenarios to management.
- Responsible for the nomination process including monitoring of NGL throughout the month.
- Communicate production to marketers to manage sales positions.
- Financial reporting including monthly price accruals and estimates, reserve pricing, budget and LRP pricing, impairment and demand charge reporting, and weekly and daily price updates.
- Key contact for the cheque exchange process including price and volume confirmations, and verification of invoices.
- Responsible for receiving, verifying and trade system deal entry; ensure internal audit contact process is followed.
- Preparation of marketing proposals and presentations.
- Provide market data analytics to support marketing decisions.
- Commercial contracting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Engineering is an asset.
- 8+ years’ experience in natural gas and/or crude oil pipeline infrastructure.
- Strong system aptitude with advanced skills in MS Excel.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and critical analysis skills, with the ability to work in a collaborative manner with diverse groups of individuals.
- Proven track record of successfully developing market analysis and data visualization to assist businesses with market intelligence.
- Possess excellent analytical and numerical skills and are deeply creative with great problem-solving skills.
Remuneration for this role consists of a competitive base salary, RSP matching, a great benefits program and many more perks.
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please reach out to Jennifer Maier at [email protected].
Summit Search Group has a strong commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion. We strive for continuous development, modeling, inclusive behaviors and proactively managing bias throughout our process.
- Calgary, AB
RemunerationRemuneration for this role consists of a competitive base salary, RSP matching, a great benefits program and many more perks.
- Calgary, AB