Submit your resume
Reporting to the Director, Compensation, the Manager, Compensation is responsible for the day-to-day management of compensation programs for the company. The manager will partner with HR partners globally to develop and implement compensation program that aligns with the company’s compensation philosophy of long-term focus.
Compensation is an internal function providing global support across the business segments.
Compensation Program Management
- Participate in relevant compensation surveys, and other vendor-led external events / forums, for bench-marking purposes, and to stay informed about market trends.
- Complete salary surveys globally, interpreting data and performing analysis and data modelling for base pay compensation, short and long-term incentive pay programs, and related employee costs.
- Assess compensation outcomes such as pay gaps, short and long-term incentive participation by role and region to assess effectiveness, fairness, compliance.
- Maintain competitively positioned compensation structures and employee positioning.
- Stays current on trends in compensation related to laws, market practice, and governance issues.
- Prepare and present reports including Excel exhibits and initial data conclusions working closely with HR leads to implement outcomes.
Annual Compensation Review Process
- Manage the annual year end compensation process.
- Responsible for the technology platforms used to manage compensation decisions, including contributing to requirements, developing, and prioritizing improvements, testing system changes, audit controls tracking.
- Develop and facilitate compensation education and training programs for HR Partners.
- Partners with HR in the rollout of year-end related activities.
Investment Compensation Plan Management
- Management of carried interest and other fund-related incentive plans.
- Responsible for the technology platform use to manage plans including configuration, process improvements and implementation, reporting, audit controls tracking, testing system changes.
- Support the development and execution of the annual grant process including establishing new grants in the technology platform, annual award letters, vesting and forfeitures.
- Support the calculation and implementation of incentive payments.
Compensation Projects & Data Management
- Develop compensation analytics and improve exposure and use of data and insights.
- Look for opportunities to improve processes and service levels.
- Providing analytic support for the execution and administration of compensation programs.
- Peer review Excel analyses to ensure reliable and suitable findings.
- Provide project management and leadership on a range of compensation and equity related projects, including stakeholder interviews, communications, and training.
- Build consultative and collaborative relationships with HR and business partners including operating companies and other related organizations.
- Must be analytical with a quantitative mindset.
- Strong problem-solving, project management and strategic thinking capability.
- Highly proficient in Excel, can develop and maintain complex spreadsheets and data modeling / analytics capability.
- Understands and follows broad and complex instructions.
- Able to work independently to conduct research, analyze information and data and present findings in a concise format.
- Strong communication and presentation skills when working with high-level internal stakeholders.
- Influence and develop collaborative working relationships with multiple partners.
- Knowledge of HR principles and practices.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 6+ years of related compensation experience.
To apply, please send a resume to Jessica Alcock at [email protected]