Summit Search Group, a leading national recruitment agency, has partnered with our industry-leading client to recruit a Maintenance Supervisor to oversee their facility located in Thompson, Manitoba.
You will be offered an excellent and exciting opportunity to grow and add value to a supportive, expanding company. The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for assigning, coordinating, and participating in the day-to-day maintenance activities of various assets while ensuring the provision of safe, timely and efficient service.
- Maintain grounds and clean facilities according to company standards
- Maintain, adjust and basic repairs to mechanical, plumbing and electrical systems
- Monitor, test, adjust and repair mechanical, plumbing and electrical systems
- Securing, identifying, investigating and reporting security breaches
- Respond to building emergencies
- Conduct investigations into building operations issues
- Prioritize and coordinate basic maintenance activities to meet the needs of the tenants and clients
- Complete reports, statistics, and maintain records of activities for review by Property Manager
Experience & Qualifications:
- 3+ years related maintenance, building operations experience
- Knowledge of building operating systems including basic electrical, basic mechanical, and HVAC
- Experience with security systems, parking, janitorial services, grounds keeping would be an asset
For details on how you can join this team in the role of Maintenance Supervisor, please send your resume to Matt Erhard, Summit Search Group at [email protected] or call 204-926-8896.
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.