Submit your resume
Key Account Manager
Our client, a global industry leader in the manufacturing and marketing of commercial goods, is currently searching for a Key Account Manager to join their thriving team. In this role, the key responsibilities will be divided between hunting and developing select customer accounts and nurture those key relationship overtime thru the key account planning. This role requires fluency in French and the openness of relocation.
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing and negotiating solutions.
- In collaboration with other Managers, identify growth opportunities leading to new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships.
- Steer the business and negotiate the correct.
- In collaboration with stakeholders, define and communicate monthly guidelines/expected activities for members of the Sales Team visiting point of key account point of sales.
- Prepare regular customer analysis to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics/process.
- 5+ years of sales experience
- Conversationally fluent in French is a MUST
- Managing several customers while selling solution to customers
- Working with CRM
Our client offers a base salary of 100-$110k, plus up to 40% bonus, and profit shares, company-funded benefits, RRSP matching, company vehicle, incredible training, amazing fast track leadership potential and many others perks! For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please reach out to Jennifer Maier at [email protected].
Summit Search Group has a strong commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion. We strive for continuous development, modeling, inclusive behaviors and proactively managing bias throughout our process.