Submit your resume
Summit Search Group is working alongside Western Glove Works as we look to recruit a Junior Art Director to oversee a small team of designers. Executing high-level designs across various platforms, the ideal candidate has a passion for big and small ideas, a devotion for details, and is proficient at execution to meet the brand’s needs. You will drive design excellence and collaboration across multiple projects, ensuring that the team delivers holistic creative against the seasonal strategy. You will work with cross-functional partners (eCommerce team, merchandising etc.), to ensure alignment across all channels
- Partner/collaborate with our brand Copywriter, and other Marketing leaders.
- Managing a small team of designers.
- Ability to lead and manage a team of designers to ensuring that the team delivers holistic creative against the seasonal strategy.
- Develop ideas through a research-based approach.
- Understanding of the Brand Creative/Marketing process.
- Create and design branded systems and graphic toolkits to implement in seasonal and special projects.
- Follow brand standards and actively develop graphic standards.
- Maintain absolute accuracy and attention to detail throughout the creative and production process.
- Take the lead to problem solve when challenges surface—present the senior art director with options and advise the best course of action.
- Present work to the leadership team.
- Work with and manages team on in-house graphic designer and freelancers on an ongoing basis.
- 5+ years of relevant Graphic Design or Art Direction experience at an apparel brand, or design agency.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience acting in a Design Lead role (managing other designers).
- Strong knowledge and understanding of graphic design, form and content, typography, branding, and physical design.
- Organized with the ability to manage several projects at one time with a fast turnaround.
- Strong communication skills: Clear, Concise, and Thoughtful. The ability to present concepts in a clear and concise manner to a broad range of audiences including senior management.
- Ability to travel within United States.
Summit Search Group has a strong commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion. We strive for continuous development, modeling, inclusive behaviors and proactively managing bias throughout our process.