Submit your resume
IT Account Executive (Healthcare & K-12)
Our client is one of Canada’s leading Information Technology companies. Due to growth in BC they’re adding another IT Account Executive to focus on Healthcare & K-12. Canadian business have been relying on our client for almost 50 years to deliver technology solutions and world class support. They’re a leader in Digital Transformation and are trusted by 1000+ clients to deliver leading edge technological solutions. Due to growth in BC they’re adding another Enterprise Account Executive to their BC Team.
You are a driven self-motivated slayer of quotas. Never willing to settle for the mundane you have built a strong reputation with your clients by focusing on business objectives and outcomes. Your success has been a result of your sharp relationship building skills and your ability to land and expand within top level accounts in British Columbia.
What makes you stand out
- Excellent record of driving revenue within accounts and surpassing company financial goals
- Your ability to identify and reach decision makers and key influencers.
- Relationship Building skills (C-level; Director, VP) within existing client accounts and new prospect organizations
- Your ability to qualify and close large complex IT consulting opportunities.
- Effective questioning, probing and listening that informs and leads to implementable actions and activities leading to a successful sales cycle
- Ability to connect business outcomes to implementable IT Projects.
- University degree (completed)
- 5+ years of technology or IT Infrastructure solution selling experience
- Proven track record in the IT industry selling solutions with a verifiable record of over-achievement.
- Strong network in Healthcare, K-12, and/or Public Sector.
- Formal sales training is considered a plus (CCS, Miller Heiman, Challenger, TAS)