Submit your resume
Inside Sales Representative
Our client, one of Canada’s largest modular home retailers with an award-winning proven track record, is looking for an Inside Sales Representative to join their team in Acheson. We are looking for a professional, well-organized, detail-oriented, and dynamic individual that will be responsible for cultivating leading to sales.
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential customers.
- Meet monthly quarterly and annual sales targets and develop new strategies to increase sales.
- Submit, process and review orders following proper procedures.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual reports by target.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive development and our advantages.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks, and other business development opportunities.
- Organize and complete all necessary paperwork and ensure the accuracy and maintenance of customer files.
- Maintain the highest level of professionalism and quality within sales centre and the presentation of signage and marketing materials.
- 2+ years of inside sales or customer service experience within a volume environment.
- Post secondary education is an asset.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and general computer skills.
- Self-starter, proven time management skills, good attention to detail and problem-solving skills, always results driven and have a passion to take ownership and own results.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Ability to work 3 Saturdays per month with a day off in lieu during the week.
Remuneration for this role consists of a competitive base salary, a very lucrative commission/bonus program-OTE 85K+ in your first year, and a great benefit program.
For immediate consideration for this role, please submit your resume to [email protected]