Inside Sales – Commercial Hardware Specialist
Our client, a leading national distributor, importer and manufacturer of speciality hardware and complementary products are looking for an Inside Sales/Customer Service Agent specializing in commercial hardware to join their team. The team specializes in serving the needs of the glazing, door & trim and builders’ hardware industries. This role is within a new division of our client’s business, that offers accelerated opportunities for growth.
This individual will specialize in an in-depth understanding of commercial hardware and will be an integral part of the growth of the product line within the branch.
- Generates revenue by soliciting and obtaining orders, understanding and interpreting technical requirements, and preparing quotations.
- Drives sales through building relationships with customers and sharing product knowledge. Responds to customers’ questions and directs customers by escorting them to racks and counters.
- Fills orders by entering them into order software, communicating expected delivery date, and explaining stock-outs. Picks showroom orders from warehouse when required.
- Maintains store shelves by observing displays, restocking items, tidying store shelves, and providing optimum display of products.
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions and participating in educational opportunities.
- Accepts ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Knowledge of the commercial construction industry.
- Knowledge of MS Office: Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Ability to absorb a lot of information quickly.
- Team player.
- Good organizational skills.
- Can work with minimal supervision.
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please forward your resume to Mariah Beahen at [email protected]
Visit our website for other opportunities at www.summitsearchgroup.com.