Our client, an Award-Winning, long-standing company seeks an Industrial Support Technician to join their Team at their plant 20 minutes SE of Winnipeg. This position requires flexibility as the Industrial Support team rotate schedules.
- Responsible to follow HACCP requirements.
- Responsible to troubleshoot and diagnose plant system problem to provide resolutions and minimize downtime.
- Install, repair, test, program and configure electrical and electronic equipment.
- Use engineering drawings, schematics, and service manual to troubleshoot, install and repair requirement.
- Red Seal Journeyman certification issued in Manitoba and/or diploma or certificate in industrial technician from a recognized college. Analytical and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of electronic instrumentation, process control and electrical systems. This includes flow, level, pressure, and temperature measuring devices, control loops, digital and analog controllers, and related instrumentation.
- Good knowledge of electrical codes and regulations.
- Knowledge of electronics and instrumentation.
- Knowledge of approved methods, practices, code requirements and safety standards, including equipment, tools, and materials of the trade.
- Knowledge of conventional motor controls, AC drives and PLC/HMI programming including VFD experience as well as instrumentation knowledge.
- Demonstrated skills such as leadership, decision making and problem solving
For details and to apply, please contact Gail Eckert, Director of Recruitment at Summit Search Group at [email protected]