With over 60 years of industry experience, Our client has 26 stocking branches located across Western Canada spanning Victoria, British Columbia, to Thunder Bay, Ontario. With over 275,000 sq. ft of inventory, their priority is to have the breadth and depth that their customers need in stock. They leverage their multi-channel distribution network and their powerful logistics to optimize the supply chain, offer competitive prices and deliver innovative solutions to our customers.
They are looking for an ICT Sales Representative responsible for developing and maintaining positive customer relationships and ensuring that customers are satisfied. Required to proactively prospect new customers and incremental growth with existing customers. Interfaces with customers and installers at the early stages of projects to obtain customer commitment prior to completing the quoting process.
- Develops and identifies relationships with relevant customers
- Prepare quotes
- Meet customer expectations or job schedules by entering and managing orders to arrive on-time
- Managing ICT customer account list and the ICT product category as required
- Quote, negotiate and book PO’s with various customers
- Review project specifications and coordinate(admin) Data & Communications portion of the project
- Support inventory initiatives by creating ‘ship and debits’ to move projects through inventory
- Meet and work with the agents and manufacturers to gain more loyalty for their offerings
- Find product solutions that satisfy customer needs and coordinate with Branch or Projects teams
- Perform product layouts and provide the customer with the best option for the project that they are working on
- Other duties as required
- High School Diploma required.
- University/College Diploma preferred; Technical Diploma an asset
- Vendor Certification or training on Data and Communications an asset
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office
- 5 years of related experience are required.
- 2 years proven knowledge of data and communications products and applications
- 2 years experience in the Electrical or related Trade industry
Are you the person they are looking for? Get in touch with me and apply now. Not ready to apply or have questions first? Send me an email in confidence and we can go through this opportunity in more detail. [email protected]
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration and living in the Lower Mainland will be contacted.