Join one of the fastest growing international pharmaceutical companies dedicated to bringing quality health and wellness products to all Canadians. They manufacture and promote a wide variety of pharmaceutical and health products distributed in pharmacies, healthcare practices and hospitals. Investment in employees and belief in the importance of cultivating top performance and finding new and better solutions with the aim of responding innovatively and effectively to current needs is what sets them apart.
In this permanent FT sales role, you will build relationships with customer accounts to promote products by focusing on achievement of sales targets and new business development.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of promoted product key messages and consistently deliver to customers in a variety of selling situations
- Engage customers in needs-based selling discussions that position products as a solution
- Leverage both clinical and business needs of customer to drive adoption of products and build long-term loyalty
- Manage territory and formulate business plans and customer plans to achieve sales objectives
- Strategically view data and territory to analyze potential to grow business
Qualifications include a bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business or Sciences and relevant pharmaceutical sales experience with a highly motivated attitude and exceptional communication and interpersonal skills. Compensation includes a base salary of $85-95K plus a lucrative performance-based sales bonus plan ($25K at plan plus multipliers for overachievement), company car, health benefits, and travel expenses. Please email your resume to [email protected].