Global Channel Partner Enablement Manager
Great opportunity with an international SaaS data visualization company who just so happen to be the defacto leader in their industry. They have 15 offices on 6 continents. They are expanding their Vancouver based team and have partnered with Summit to find a Global Channel Partner Enablement Manager.
The Global Channel Partner Enablement Manager will establish and champion best practices for the global Partner Managers. Working closely with the Partner Managers and their regional sales leaders, you will be responsible for managing the processes and activities, expected outcomes and key metrics for the partner channel. By implementing best practice across the global team, you will help enable all regional partner managers to follow the same principles and meet the sales targets for the company.
- 5+ years of SaaS Channel Partner Management experience.
- Evidence of experience of best practices., e.g., how a world-class global channel program operates.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills across digital channels.
- Driven, self-motivated, and enthusiastic with strong leadership skills.
- Experience working with sales technologies (CRM, PRM)
- Highly organized, collaborative and detail oriented.
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our partner managers reach their goals.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights.
- Experience in managing remote teams strongly preferred.
If this is a role that you feel you are HIGHLY QUALIFIED for, I want to speak with you ASAP. Please apply now or contact me directly at [email protected]