On behalf of our client, Crampton’s Market, we are recruiting a General Manager to lead their dynamic team of individuals. If you love working in a fast-paced environment with an attractive compensation package, come and join Crampton’s Market!
As a key member of Crampton’s leadership team, you will be accountable for leading your team of 3 Department Leaders (Front of house, Back Ops, Kitchen) and team of 25-40 day-makers to achieve the company goals and priorities set by the leadership team.
You’ll lead with our Core Values: Optimism – Compassion – Creativity – Learning – Teamwork
- You will participate on the Leadership Team along with the head of HR, Accounting, and President.
- In collaboration with the leadership team, you’ll establish the company’s long-term and quarterly priorities and goals including ecommerce, revenue, profit, customer and employee engagement, and efficiency goals as well as non-financial priorities to drive the business forward, including new business areas, new product launches and major processes changes.
- You will own the recruitment, selection, supervision, and development of your management team to maximize sales and profit performance.
- You will provide direct and operational day-to-day leadership and management that incorporates both the core values of Crampton’s and supports company priorities to achieve efficiency, smooth operations and an awesome environment to work and shop in.
- You will identify and manage continuous improvement and cost efficiency projects to adapt to technological, legal, and regulatory, policy and product updates and changes.
- You will communicate new priorities, targets, procedures to managers/supervisors for major changes and meet with the entire team to explain changes, answer questions, and maintain morale.
- You will direct the execution of promotional strategies and programs, assuring that they support marketing and profit objectives.
- 3-5 years of General Management experience with at least 3 years leading other managers.
- A minimum of 2 years of grocery, retail or hospitality management experience.
- A proven track record of building a team of A-Players.
- Exceptional ability to build and maintain a strong working relationship and communicate with customers, vendors and store personnel of all demographics.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which will require day/evening, weekend, and holidays.
To learn more or to apply, please contact Matt Erhard at Summit Search Group at (204) 926-8896 or [email protected] We thank everyone that applies; however, only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.