Our client, a leader in commercial real estate in Canada, has an immediate need for a General Manager in Winnipeg, Manitoba. The General Manager is responsible for the effective management of operations, administration, owner and tenant relations, marketing and finances for property management services within their portfolio.
- Lead, direct and manage all operations of a commercial and retail property
- Identify operational performance, productivity and efficiency gaps and implement to correct those deficiencies
- Oversee marketing initiatives
- Prepare annual operating and capital property budgets, cash flow budgets and analyze financials to drive revenue, profitability and maximize return on investment
- Manage and bid service agreements for janitor service, security service, maintenance, etc.
- Co-ordinate tenants move-in process and provide an introduction and orientation to the management staff, review available services, and communicate the rules and regulations
- Conduct regular inspections of the property and tenant premises to ensure compliance with leases and the proper upkeep of the property
- 5 – 7 years property management or general management experience, preferably in commercial and retail
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must provide a clean criminal record check
- Possess strong financial and business acumen
- Strong oral and written communication skills, leadership skills, experience in recruiting, training, coaching and motivating employees
You will have the opportunity to lead capital projects, work with a great team, learn from experts, and enjoy a rewarding career. To learn more or apply please contact Matt Erhard, Summit Search Group at (204) 926-8896 or [email protected]
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.