Submit your resume
Our client is a funeral home based in Carleton Place, Ontario. They are looking for a full-time Funeral Director to join their team.
Some of your key responsibilities in this role will include:
- Arranging, coordinating and directing funeral ceremonies
- General office duties
- Meeting and surpassing the needs and expectations of the families served
- Class 1 or Class 2 Funeral Director’s Ontario Licence that is in good standing with
- the Bereavement Authority of Ontario
- Must possess a valid driver’s license (minimum class G)
- Self motivated with the ability to work independently or as a team
- Ability to use computers, electronics and related programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work a balanced 2-week schedule, with scheduled days off including a 3 day off weekend
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Please send a resume to Kyle Provost at [email protected]
Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.