Our client is a long-established heavy equipment dealer providing a full-service offering to a variety of industries.
Due to a recent retirement, we are currently in an active search for a Fixed Operations Manager working out of the organization’s Regina office. The role is responsible for 3 branch locations in Saskatchewan and Northern Alberta and travel is required between branches. These branches Regina, Saskatoon, and Lloydminster
Job Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Implement a branch business plan for the Parts & Service Departments in their region by helping to identify and evaluate all current and new business growth opportunities in both segments
- Execute actionable plans that improve Customer Satisfaction Index scores with deployment of targeted training and best practices in conjunction with training and development.
- Assist Service and Parts Managers in establishing key customer relationships with targeted contact management and on-site customer visits.
- Support Service Managers in identifying and leveraging key strategic accounts
- Ensure set productivity targets are met by motivating, organizing, and encouraging teamwork.
- Work closely to implement all marketing plans and to improve aftermarket share penetration. Responsible for dealer’s performance in accordance with established plans.
- Work with Service and Parts Managers to target new customers
- Ensure Managers have training and support and understanding of all Management functions and Standard Operating Procedures
- Outline responsibilities and expectations for Service and Parts Managers while holding them accountable. Provide feedback and coaching as necessary
- Provide individual branch Parts/Service/AOS needs assessment, develop action plan with individual Service/Parts managers and achieve measurable business results
- Employee must adhere to all Occupational Health and Safety Standards. The company is committed to the protection and wellness of its employees.
- Liaise with General Managers for optimal branch performance and to foster teamwork with company were speaking Aftermarket departments.
Job Requirements and Qualifications Include:
- Leadership and mentorship of individuals to ensure appropriate staffing, training, and employee development.
- Superior written communication skills (proposals, presentations, customer experience reviews).
- Strong and proven Project and Time Management skills.
- Ability to effectively work under tight deadlines and manage projects independently
- Strong organizational skills and keen to attention and detail
- Strong computer skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Solid knowledge of technical aspects of agriculture and industrial equipment is an asset but not required
- Journeyman ticket in Agriculture or Heavy Equipment Technician
- Proven experience managing multi-branch/multi-disciplined business groups is preferred
- Strong understanding of:
Labour rate pricing
Shop supply pricing
Service market potential
Parts department pricing and matrix
Loss sales reports